one for the ladies, and a coin pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i was asked buy a customer to make him a wallet for his wife, he loved the no no nonsense wallets that i have been making, asked me to design and make something a little special for his mrs.
this is completely hand made, and hand stitched by awl and thread.
this one drove me potty, as the little coin pouch he wanted put in the desighn was not easy to do or figure out, well not for me anyway, i got there in the end, i even made this, and was not happy cut it up and started again, the wife said you are mad, there was nothing wrong with it, but to me, i was not happy with the fit and finish.
this has been lined with the best sued i could find, all the credit card pockets are lined, and the coin pouch.
got there in the end.
hope you like it.IMG_4645 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4646 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4650 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4649 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4653 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4658 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4663 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
i was then asked to make a little coin pouch, he wanted me to carve some oak leaves on this.
he wanted this as he said he hares the change in his pocket jiggling about.
IMG_4630 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4634 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4631 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

IMG_4638 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
thanks for looking.
take care.
lee.

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I love the tooling style you've been doing lately with the oaken leaves, really different and absolutely gorgeous with your beautiful finishing :) Lovely, lovely work, Lee!
Thanks Pete thanks sal, I have a couple of big tooling projects coming soon, which I'm looking forward to showing soon sal, really enjoy that side too, most of my customers like the pristine stuff I make, all the stuff I make for my self I always tool, but quite a few customers are asking me to tool there stuff just lately.
take care.
lee.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE