One for the bookshelf...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
The title says it all :)

Details here

51HSTPKsnCL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
And an excellent name for an axe weilder if you run it together Lar-Smighting. :D

You reckon it's worth a look?

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
I have the Swedish version.
If you have an interest in wood and fire, get this one! Not only a pleasurable rad but quite informative too.

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
I rest my case..... but it is also aimed at home use by the average urban dweller, heating his home with wood. Just to complete the picture.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Oddly, there is yet another scandinavan fella wearing pink Crocs. Ive never seen a pair before today, and now Ive seen two, both on the feet of scandinavian fellas.
Whats the heck is going on there then?!

91ADecA%2BmgL.jpg

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
Simple, many scandinavians (Swedes) don't give a hoot about fashionstatements. They wear what they like and when they like it and no one lifts an eyebrow over that.
Quite relieving actually.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Oddly, there is yet another scandinavan fella wearing pink Crocs. Ive never seen a pair before today, and now Ive seen two, both on the feet of scandinavian fellas.
Whats the heck is going on there then?!

91ADecA%2BmgL.jpg

Many, many weirdos in the world Dave... and some of them live in Scandinavia :lmao:

Just read it. Very interesting, in depth book. Both spiritual and scientific.

Great photography, but lacks a few diagrams and a little more specific instruction in the "how to parts".

Lots of it is quite specific to the Scandinavian climate - but interesting non the less.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Purchased on impulse at its such a nicely presented and tactile book. Fatal of course as now I want one of those vintage chainsaws!

richardhomer

Settler
Aug 23, 2012
STOURBRIDGE
Well I could not wait until Christmas . I ordered it for myself off the woodlore web site. They had signed copy's for sale so I went for one of those. I have not read it all yet but what I have read and from slicking though the book I'm very pleased with it. So glad I ordered it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE