One for Southey....

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Myke Hawke is at it now :rolleyes:

TPHHS2020.jpg

Wonder when his wife will come out with one.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I draw your attention to the brilliant bit of news near the top of his home page!!!!!

And just in case any one missed what is the best survival show on earth!!!! informative,funny and very watch-able(and his missus is very easy on the eye).

Last edited:

EmmaD

Forager
Feb 27, 2011
South Staffs
I draw your attention to the brilliant bit of news near the top of his home page!!!!!

And just in case any one missed what is the best survival show on earth!!!! informative,funny and very watch-able(and his missus is very easy on the eye).

That is great news. Have you seen the underwear list he has... Armani and Hugo Boss as standard.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Are you having an identity issue Jon? I haven't seen the pants section yet. My connection has gone pop. And my "smart" phone is being infuriating. I shall ogle mykles pants tomorrow matey.

Only got the one laptop connected. Didn't realise she was still logged on. It could get embarrassing, but she's only around to handle some items I haven't posted out yet and to pass on some info I promised to a couple of folks. If anything goes wrong after today. It ain't my fault!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE