Old Town Pack for sale (in a couple of weeks)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
For sale again with new owner

NOW SOLD THANKS

Just a bit of notice in case anybody is looking out for the ultimate in grab and go vessels :) :rolleyes:

Once I get a date for my new boat I'll be putting mine up for sale ...

OT Pack
12 months old
Been used on lakes and lochs only
No bumps, cracks or dents
Drilled and lashed
12ft
Royalex
Only 14.5kgs

I've had some great trips in this boat. Folk will say it's too small for camping but honestly for solo trips it is a great little boat. I never canoed properly before I got this last year so it was a real eye opener, I've seen places in the last 12 months that I'd never have seen otherwise.
If you're used to carrying your kit on your back for multi night trips like I was, you'll have no problem packing all your gear in one of these.

£500 ovno SOLD

I'll get some clearer pics nearer the time but for now ....

DSC01479.jpg

DSC01455.jpg

DSC01366.jpg

DSC01368.jpg

P1090046.jpg

DSC01021.jpg

Last edited:

lostagain

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2008
Windermere
Its a shame I haven't got £500 lying about, looked a very nice canoe last year on Coniston.

What have you decided to get next Rich?

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
My old boat is back up for sale if anyone's interested. The guy who bought it has had to sell it on due to a family member not longer being able to paddle anymore.

He's looking to get back what he paid or a very near offer anyway.

A great little boat which was well looked after by me and only used twice on the canal with its new owner.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll pass you some details.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE