Old, but good...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
Not necessarily bushcraft but IMO deserves a mention;

The humble fountain pen. Chose this one, the Esterbrook J, in particular as it is a simple, sturdy and flexible design from the 50s.

Funny you should say that, I have recently started using a couple of chinese knock-offs of the venerable parker 51. Coupled with waterproof ink (noodlers bulletproof variety), they serve me very well in taking notes when out and about.

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
Funny you should say that, I have recently started using a couple of chinese knock-offs of the venerable parker 51. Coupled with waterproof ink (noodlers bulletproof variety), they serve me very well in taking notes when out and about.

Glad to see another fountain pen user here. I always take a FP and pencil when out. I use Noodler's Zhivago which is a dark black/green. The black component is waterproof. Pleasure to use - does the job SO much better than a biro.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE