Oh Dear

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Emjay

Apr 13, 2010
Yorkshire,Angleland
I'm getting a new car in a couple of weeks but it will be too big for the garage. Dear oh dear oh dear I hear you say.

After 45 years and at age 76 at last I'm going to have a 'Man Cave'-----Whoopee ! ! !

Mike

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Cars are meant to go in garages?
So that is why it has such a big door!
You learn something every day eh? :)

I heard tell that tops can go back on whisky & rum bottles too!?! :eek:

Enjoy the mancave, do you have plans for what you are going to put in it?

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
" After 45 years and at age 76 at last I'm going to have a 'Man Cave'-----Whoopee ! ! ! "

That's strange...You obviously haven't been told yet Mike but I heard your Mrs is taking up weaving and has an 8foot x 4foot loom arriving next week plus some racking and a couple of big bins for materials etc: Should fit nicely in that garage....
lol-044.gif

Emjay

Apr 13, 2010
Yorkshire,Angleland
" After 45 years and at age 76 at last I'm going to have a 'Man Cave'-----Whoopee ! ! ! "

That's strange...You obviously haven't been told yet Mike but I heard your Mrs is taking up weaving and has an 8foot x 4foot loom arriving next week plus some racking and a couple of big bins for materials etc: Should fit nicely in that garage....
lol-044.gif
Drat but thanks for the warning. I wondered why she was being so furtive recently !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE