O1 Blades and kits

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Please remember you MUST be 18 or older to purchase Blade items from the UK please do not be offended if i ask for Proof of this......thsi applies even if you live outside UK

Criminal Justice Act 1988 Sect 141 A - England and Wales

SIBDWBlogo.jpg

All Prices include postage in UK (PM for over seas charged at cost USA and Europe add £2 )
Paypal prefered add £2 per £30 etc
Cheque and Postal orders accepted

a few blades I have managed to fit in around orders

all are from 3.4mm rolled German O1 steel Laser cut and heat treated in Sheffield, Ground and finished in Dorset.

DWC (Dorset Woodlore Clone)
Over all length = 220mm
Scandi ground = 25deg
Finish = Level 2 220gt and polish

Top = thumb ramp removed
bttom = Std

Price = £35 ea
Pin and liner kit = £3 extra

DWC%20L2.jpg

DSK ( Dorset Survival Knife)

Over all length = 170mm
Scandi ground = 25deg
Finish = Level 2 220gt and polish
Finish = Level 1 as rolled sides and polish

top = L2 £25
Bottom = L1 £20

liner and Pin Kit = £3 ea

DSK%20L2%20L1.jpg

DLC (Dorset Little Carver)

blade Length 60mm
Zero Scandi ground = 25 deg
Rounded Spine
tang fits a 7mm hole.

Price £15 ea

DLC.jpg

Last edited:

Pierr

Forager
Sep 15, 2008
France
Hi,

I'm interested in one of the woodlore like blade (the one without the top ramp). How long is the blade & do you have an example of a finsihed knife (to better visualize how the knife looks like with the handle)?

Pierr

Forager
Sep 15, 2008
France
Hi,

I found this picture: http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb151/siberianfury/woodlorevsclipper008.jpg (and love it).

I see eminem would like the top one on which I expressed interest too. But since I was not very affirmative in my first message and since also I like the picture referenced above, I will take the second woodlore clone, with the thumb ramp and leave the other one to eminem if he confirms.

I will take liners and rivets too. Is it possible also to buy from you some wood scales?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE