Now where was I?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Now that I've finally worked out how to post images I thought I'd celebrate :cool: Unfortunately my scumputer suffered a major meltdown a few days ago and I lost everything :censored: So here's a couple of scanned photos I took a few years back.

penyfansz5.jpg

Quite a well known place, but can anyone guess where I was?

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Now that I've finally worked out how to post images I thought I'd celebrate :cool: Unfortunately my scumputer suffered a major meltdown a few days ago and I lost everything :censored: So here's a couple of scanned photos I took a few years back.

penyfansz5.jpg

Quite a well known place, but can anyone guess where I was?

Looks like it could be Pen-Y-Fan.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
It is indeed Greg. Just an hour previously it was slighlty overcast and I was lucky to get the photos as that was as good the visiblity got from then on :D . For orientation the photo is in the direction of the RUPP with Fan-y-Big on the other side and with the reservoir down to the right.
Soloing in Brecons = Happy Memories :D

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
It is indeed Greg. Just an hour previously it was slighlty overcast and I was lucky to get the photos as that was as good the visiblity got from then on :D . For orientation the photo is in the direction of the RUPP with Fan-y-Big on the other side and with the reservoir down to the right.
Soloing in Brecons = Happy Memories :D

I've only been up the Fan 48 times and still counting, its without a doubt my favourite hill! :cool:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
My favourite area. Having people appear from no-where and say 'Don't tell me where I am, but am I here?' then disappear is quite strange....until the penny drops! The only scarey moment was when I was joined by two professional gentlemen at lunch time - they'd got hot-pot and I'd got chocolate gateaux (well, which would get you more motivated?) - Picture the scene; they looked at me, then my food, then each other and then back at me - I was just slightly concerned :BlueTeamE :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE