Now I am completely baffled! Help....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Yesterday I managed to import photos from Photobucket to here whilst using a work computer.
Lastnight at home however I couldn't and when I tried the Insert Image prompt box was completely different to the one I used earlier in the day at work.
This morning I'm back in work and I am able to upload photos again.

Please help because I am completely baffled by this.
Has anyone else had this problem before? If so how did you resolve it?

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
I'm not sure if you mean the problem is with photobucket or BCUK? I thought it might be that you had different settings for the reply format at home or at work (changed through Miscellaneous Options in User CP) but the image prompt seems to be the same, whichever one I use. Does that mean the problem's with photobucket?

Anyway. If you go to your photobucket page and view "my album", under each photo should be four boxes with code links to each photo. If you click anywhere in the last box that says "IMG Code" that will copy the correct link with the IMG tags you need and all you need to do is paste that into a reply box on BCUK.

HTH. (Nice photos BTW :D)

100_1412.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE