Not sure if allowed but

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Of course you're allowed to Tsitenha and I'd like to say that I hope that you and all the folks here have a great Christmas, Yule or whatever you celebrate too.
And for the coming New Year, Lang may yer lums reek. :D

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

tsitenha

Nomad
Dec 18, 2008
Kanata
We have a "mid winter" celebration, involving admonitions to behave, get rid of bad influences, much like traditional new years resolutions.
Also today culture we do have a family and friends celebration on Dec. 31st night.
For winter solstice some nations fired flaming arrows to re-light the sun and make the days longer (it never failed)
A lot of ours ceremonies and customs have been lost.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Yeah, yeah merry whathave you...
I will be spending my 25th December driving up to my Aunts place - 6 hours, all decent coffee stop and P break spots closed, rubbish weather forecast ...
but you guys - have fun.... don't mind me ....
:)

dasy2k1

Nomad
May 26, 2009
Manchester
Merry Christmas, happy new year and I hope my pagen freinds have had a good solstice

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
We have a "mid winter" celebration, involving admonitions to behave, get rid of bad influences, much like traditional new years resolutions.
Also today culture we do have a family and friends celebration on Dec. 31st night.
For winter solstice some nations fired flaming arrows to re-light the sun and make the days longer (it never failed)
A lot of ours ceremonies and customs have been lost.

It sounds interestin, how others celebrated the seasons in a strictly non religious or political way. When we lost our ceremonies some people just came up with a mix of various things,cheapening it altogether. To actually have bonafide customs is good.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
You're up early Countryman, excited to see if Santa has been? :)

Like you though I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope that they and their loved ones have a great time together.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE