not for those that suffer with vertigo

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Getting up wouldn't be too difficult. Getting down would be the tricky part. Parachute would be my first choice. :D

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
That certainly wouldn't be for me!

Heres another very cool close proximity flying vid :D

[video=youtube;fO3Rc8q_PMw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO3Rc8q_PMw[/video]

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Hubby was an aerial rigger for 22yr- he got his job when the previous postholder took the fast way down :S He'd come back from work with such a strange perspective on life from things he saw... looking down into military jets cockpits as they buzzed the towers, one windy day he came back gray as the wind had taken him off the tower horizontally and for a second, he thought he'd been free climbing until the fall arrester caught him... but they did get some cracking shots :)
2052_1083191474456_1119_n.jpg

Jul 13, 2009
South Wales
Hubby was an aerial rigger for 22yr- he got his job when the previous postholder took the fast way down :S He'd come back from work with such a strange perspective on life from things he saw... looking down into military jets cockpits as they buzzed the towers, one windy day he came back gray as the wind had taken him off the tower horizontally and for a second, he thought he'd been free climbing until the fall arrester caught him... but they did get some cracking shots :)
2052_1083191474456_1119_n.jpg

I used to be good with heights, but as i got older the thought of what if, really affects me. not sure i could do his job even if my head could i'm not sure my legs could. the first time i did Go Ape was a bottom twitching moment,but not as bad as the highest jump at Aberiddy, Pembrokeshire when coaststeering that made me feel quite ill:eek:

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
I climbed for England since I could walk and from leaving school at 15yrs of age I worked on rooves until the last time, in my thirties scaffolding on the Liverpool Cathedral, I loved climbing, always slid down the outside, now I'm a lot older, the thought spooks me, strange how I've lost that feeling for heights, anyone else like that?

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
strange how I've lost that feeling for heights, anyone else like that?

Yup. I've flown light aircraft, been skydiving and abseiled down waterfalls, but since becoming a father, it's something I feel increasingly uneasy with.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE