Not Bushcrafty Leatherwork...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

m.durston

Jun 15, 2005
st albans
hi all.
after successfully making a few knife sheaths and an axe head cover a few years ago i decided to take the plunge into leatherwork again and make a pancake holster for my airsoft pistol.

usp.jpg

its not perfect but i love it and on the basis of what my friends saw of my handiwork i ended up with 6 commissions for various versions of my pancake holster for several custom pistols that dont exist in real life.

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Very neatly done my dear sir, looks sublime
and love that term "pancake Sheath" almost makes me wanna make a sheath for pancakes ^^
Yours sincerely Ruud

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Very nice work. That's the first pancake holster I've seen without a thumb-break to get in the way.

Jan 15, 2012
essex
Looks really good to me.
I use to do pistol shooting before they banned it and leather holsters use to cost load, well here in the uk.
I got a nice leather belt in boston usa about 15 years ago, 9 dollars about £5 at the time, Be about £50 in the uk.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE