Not a review, but..... The Mora training Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
Lithril said:
Dare I post this http://www.bushwear.co.uk sell them for £4.99 and if you say you're from BCUK they'll do the postage and packaging for £1...

Just ordered one, my first "proper" knife, used a credit card and the guy said it will be in the post today should arrive tomorrow or next day. Seemed friendly and helpful, will post again when it arrives.
Now how do I sharpen it ?

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
Goose said:
Just ordered one, my first "proper" knife, used a credit card and the guy said it will be in the post today should arrive tomorrow or next day. Seemed friendly and helpful, will post again when it arrives.
Now how do I sharpen it ?

It sounds like you did it by phone which is fine, but anyone ordering over the internet from bushwear should be aware that they do not have secure server facilities yet.

flibb

Tenderfoot
May 23, 2005
Kent
Just had my one delivered by bushcraft, well 2 actually one for a friend. Next day delivery for £1, excellent service.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE