Norwegian Army Wool jumper "Norgee" S

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BushEd

Nomad
Aug 24, 2009
Herts./Finland
Picked up two of these jumpers in Norway on the Arctic exped, tried them out first hand and they are absolutley brilliant!!!

Very warm, heavy weave. Got thumb loops in the cuffs to keep your hands warm out of mittens, velcro collar for quick easy venting.

This one i only wore for about 5 minutes to see if it fit me ok (its a size small, BUT a very generous small). As a result of them being stored in a big box in the firehouse, they smell of birch smoke - but i didn't want to wash them, for fear of what will happen to the wool, and because the smell isn't really that big a deal.

I canne find a picture, and i managed to lose my own camera in Oslo airport :S, but there was a thread about them a while ago...

Looking for either:

Left handed Mora clipper sheath
Hardy trousers (moleskins etc.) w30-32

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Picked up two of these jumpers in Norway on the Arctic exped, tried them out first hand and they are absolutley brilliant!!!

Very warm, heavy weave. Got thumb loops in the cuffs to keep your hands warm out of mittens, velcro collar for quick easy venting.

This one i only wore for about 5 minutes to see if it fit me ok (its a size small, BUT a very generous small). As a result of them being stored in a big box in the firehouse, they smell of birch smoke - but i didn't want to wash them, for fear of what will happen to the wool, and because the smell isn't really that big a deal.

I canne find a picture, and i managed to lose my own camera in Oslo airport :S, but there was a thread about them a while ago...

Looking for either:

Left handed Mora clipper sheath
Hardy trousers (moleskins etc.) w30-32

Interesting,whats the measurement across the chest, pit to pit?
and might you be interested in one of my clipper sheaths?
A picture would be good too!;)

I'm off to work shortly, so I'll have to catch up later:BlueTeamE

cheers

R.B.

BushEd

Nomad
Aug 24, 2009
Herts./Finland
Interesting,whats the measurement across the chest, pit to pit?
and might you be interested in one of my clipper sheaths?
A picture would be good too!;)

I'm off to work shortly, so I'll have to catch up later:BlueTeamE

cheers

R.B.

Its around 20/21 inches pit to pit, fits me as a small but would definitely fit medium

325019609_tp.jpg

its a different green to this but essentially the same.

interested in a sheath, so long as its left handed :D

JDJ,What up!?
C da C.

Easy Cat! Ye i'm alright, finding it hard to come off my Arctic high and get back to a university low :(

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
These come up big fella!
Mine is a medium and I am a 46" chest,and there is still room for a desent base layer under!!
C da C.

BushEd

Nomad
Aug 24, 2009
Herts./Finland
I'm about 38" and its big on me.

MrEd i'm down with that arrangement, the knife is just the standard Mora 840 Clipper. Will let you know if it goes to someone else. :)

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
I'm about 38" and its big on me.

MrEd i'm down with that arrangement, the knife is just the standard Mora 840 Clipper. Will let you know if it goes to someone else. :)

ok, yeah i have one so will modle it on that.

do you want me to wet form it and dye it and wax it or do you want me to just sew it up and let you have a crack at that?

also what do you prefer a dangler sheath or a normal sheath? Im not any good at doing scandi style sheaths tho lol!

PM me if you like

This is a normal hanger (click the thread link)
http://www.bushcraftusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5101

and this is a dangler style on this page (not my site just an example)
http://www.notveryoriginal.co.uk/bushcraftleather/sheaths.html

Last edited:

BushEd

Nomad
Aug 24, 2009
Herts./Finland
ok, yeah i have one so will modle it on that.

do you want me to wet form it and dye it and wax it or do you want me to just sew it up and let you have a crack at that?

also what do you prefer a dangler sheath or a normal sheath? Im not any good at doing scandi style sheaths tho lol!

PM me if you like

This is a normal hanger (click the thread link)
http://www.bushcraftusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5101

and this is a dangler style on this page (not my site just an example)
http://www.notveryoriginal.co.uk/bushcraftleather/sheaths.html

I'll take all those trimmings :D wet form, dye, wax etc. and would prefer a dangler.

Many thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE