Norwegian 20ltr day pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rockmonkey

Settler
Jan 12, 2012
uk
I few pictures of my new Norgi day pack
Brand new original 1940's never been issued or used, or seen daylight by the looks of it!
I am going to use a sacrificial canvas pack to pinch the side pockets off, and sew on this one, should give me about 30l when all done!
Wildlife Hatchet for scale purposes!
Thanks for looking!
IMG_00000094_zpsfaa14c4d.jpg

IMG_00000095_zps039cd57d.jpg

IMG_00000097_zpsaf1d2a82.jpg

Bimble day tomorrow, going light, should be perfect!

Skaukraft

Settler
Apr 8, 2012
Norway
It is a good little pack.
It was still issued in the mid 90's when I did my service, and I still got and use the one I was issued.

Rockmonkey

Settler
Jan 12, 2012
uk
They have a sectional stiffened back piece and long shoulder straps!
Can't see it being a problem for a larger gentleman, my friend is a larger framed person, i will get him to try it on tomorrow and let you know!

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
They have a sectional stiffened back piece and long shoulder straps!
Can't see it being a problem for a larger gentleman, my friend is a larger framed person, i will get him to try it on tomorrow and let you know!

Cheers ears. I take it by the state of yours it was one of the more expensive ones available ie £15.00 ish?

Rockmonkey

Settler
Jan 12, 2012
uk
Cheers ears. I take it by the state of yours it was one of the more expensive ones available ie £15.00 ish?

Indeed it was! Did the same with my full size Norgi pack, again, brand new!
I just love the old stuff!, i figured if it's good enough for troops to fight wearing, it's good enough for me to do a bimble with!

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
Indeed it was! Did the same with my full size Norgi pack, again, brand new!
I just love the old stuff!, i figured if it's good enough for troops to fight wearing, it's good enough for me to do a bimble with!

I have the big Norwegian pack. Sadly the best ones were gone when I bought mine and so I have a grade one version that has a broken zip. At £9.99 I can't grizzle to much though. It is one of the few packs that do actually feel comfortable to use though and it has bags of space as I am sure you have also found.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE