Northern Finnish forest livestream with me

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
D

Deleted dude 7861

Ok well the 18GB video only took 22mins to upload over the 4G here in the middle of the forest (gotta love Finlands mobile network!) It’ll be available once it’s ‘processed’.

Matt

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
Thats hilarious you can upload 18gb in the middle of Finland's wilderness, and we can't even get adequate 4g on my street in the uk. Jealous of your woods, playground. Keep telling myself I'll visit for myself one day....

D

Deleted dude 7861

Thats hilarious you can upload 18gb in the middle of Finland's wilderness, and we can't even get adequate 4g on my street in the uk. Jealous of your woods, playground. Keep telling myself I'll visit for myself one day....
When you arrive in Finland your phone suddenly works! Generally on 4G in the forest you get over 100mb/s I’m not on the fastest plan but I get 160mb/s max. The coverage is amazing really when you think of the density of people. The masts have been placed on high ground and things work -unlike the UK.

I will bring these Northern forests to people who are not able to travel here so lots more videos to come

Reactions: quietone

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE