Northamptonshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

treelore

Nomad
Jan 4, 2008
Northamptonshire
Hi all,

Just trying to find out if there are any people on here from the Northamptonshire area? and if there are what are their interests and possible meet in the future ….

Kind regards

Treelore

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
I don't know of anyone from exactly there, but there are quite a few people from not much further north. Some of them will probably pipe up in a mo...

Hi treelore, I'm not aware of any meets in the county of Northampton as yet. I'm from Suffolk and have been driving across for a couple of years to the Midlands meet at Rough Close (just West of Coventry).
I've organised a group in Little Abington, Cambridgeshire for the past year, along the lines of Rough Close, an organised scout site. It is now building up a good head of steam! So if you want to hookup with us guys at any time your more than welcome to join us! (we are about the same distance from Northampton as Rough Close is!)
Check my blog for previous photos and videos of the sites if your interested.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE