north wood meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
hiya, just a reminder about those areas personal to the farmer.

im going to tie a bit of hazard tape to a something either side of these points, obviously these will be no go.
basically as you walk into the wood there will be a marker, a little further on the path forks, it doesnt matter which one you take its a perimeter path, once you pass a second marker your clear to pitch :) its only a small area im marking out still plenty of room. any doubt i will be pitched further down, just holler!

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
nice one lindsey, well done cliv. ok this is the final list, see you down there :)
woodspirits
MartinK9
Nolightweight
Twodogs
Jimbo75
Wayland
Cliv
Andy2112
Shewie (TBC)
Muddy Boots
Davey569 (+1 TBC)
TinkyPete
shaggystu (TBC)
PREPER
Snarf
jus_like_that
Rychard
drew
istvan
firecrest

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
see u there, getting lift with cliv :)
does anyone want a tattoo?

Yes please! You can practice on me whenever you want, but after seeing your first tattoo I know you don't need any practice :( Seriously though, if you're after putting some time in with a gun I'd be a willing subject!:D Now I'm really gutted I can't make it, I'd love to hear how you're getting on with it, my cousin inks but she lives in Canada. Bit far to go for free tatts...

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
lol shame I can't tattoo in the woods, I'd make a fortune. I'll have to learn the traditional hand tapping and charcoal technique. Bushcraft tattooing :)

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I've always fancied a true traditional tattoo Lindsey, maybe one day...it's certainly a tried and tested technique! It would have to be a Ray Mears logo though:yikes::pokenest:

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
As already said - many thanks Steve. Great meet and as always had a good laugh and learned some new skills and tricks. Sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye Sunday mornng. Made it back on time here so all good in the Boots household.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE