North wood meet 29 - 31 october 2010

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Good idea woodspirits! :cool:
I can add pictures if anyone's interested.

Roe Deer pelt - £10.00

2 X Leather pouches - larger one £6.00 - Smaller one £4.00

2 X Large mouth water canisters (sigg copies) 0.75L each - £3.00 each or £5.00 for pair

Kuksa - £8.00

Hand carved Beech wood chopping board with matching butter knife (unknown wood) - £8.00

Beeswax candles (handrolled) - £2.00 each

Black webtex 1L water bottle (missing tag thats holds lid to bottle) - £2.00

nolightweight

Jun 16, 2009
East Midlands
Latest list for this one:

woodspirits
jimbo75
redwood bushcraft
dave53
nolightweight
Snarfs Sniff
Tank
Istvan
Andy T
dazrick
Rychard
Andy2112
knifefan (TBC)
shaggystu (poss +1 TBC)
JonathanD (TBC)
Davey569 (TBC)

Last edited:
Hi woodspirits, any chance of adding me to the list +1.. Dale who I'm introducing to Bushcraft! I'm a regular to Rough Close! (Was going to Spitewinter but realised id booked the wrong weekend off and my pals Jimbo75 and Redwood actually meant this meet!) (soz Shaggystu, I'll still see ya here.. I'll post on your thread to take my name off!)

nolightweight

Jun 16, 2009
East Midlands
woodspirits
jimbo75
redwood bushcraft
dave53
nolightweight
Snarfs Sniff
Tank
Istvan
Andy T
dazrick
Rychard
Andy2112
WolfCrafter + 1
knifefan (TBC)
shaggystu (poss +1 TBC)
JonathanD (TBC)
Davey569 (TBC)

Update on things for sale at meet.. (just knock on my Lavvu door if there's anything that takes your fancy here)
As Woodspirits suggested, if anyone else has things to sell, you can post it on here as a heads up.

Roe Deer pelt - £10.00 (JonathanD currently interested, has first dibs)

2 X Leather pouches - larger one £6.00 - Smaller one £4.00

2 X Large mouth water canisters (sigg copies) 0.75L each - £3.00 each or £5.00 for pair

Kuksa - Sold already... To Jimbo75! lol

Hand carved Beech wood chopping board with matching butter knife (unknown wood) - £8.00

Beeswax candles (handrolled) - £2.00 each

Black webtex 1L water bottle (missing tag thats holds lid to bottle) - £2.00

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
welcome wolfcrafter, look forward to you and dale joining us :)

Toddy recently sent me a pm informing me of a TORM type event over at the leamington area, not a million miles away from NW, theres a posse of our northern cousins coming down for it and of course ive offered our hospitality if they have the time to pop over. for those interested, take a gander at this... http://www.livinghistoryfairs.com/

atb

steve

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
So you were ground condition/temperature testing for us ground dwellers when you exited your hammock at Rough Close then Jonathon?

Very kind of you.

:nutkick:

Yeah, my face got all wet and cold. Didn't like it. I'd have been back in the air faster than you could blink if I didn't have to work out which side the zip was at when the hammock is upside down.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE