North Wood Meet 21-23 Feb 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
So that's 12 so far for the communal meal if I've added it up correctly?
I can cater for double that if needed :)
No pressure then eh Sal :lmao:
Again all welcome :rolleyes:

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
I wil lstill be there hopefully over the weekend but will not partake of the communal meal it is not because I am adverse to the food :), but due to circumstances I may not be there, we are still on call for the floods and other stuff. So I do not want to commit myself. But thanks to you both for the offer. If I am there I am sure I can rustle something up for myself :)

MJM1

Forager
Feb 2, 2011
Stourbridge
Please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1, indicate available dates AND COMMUNAL MEAL INTERESTS ... and include this line in the paste

1. woodspirits 21-23
2. Bushcraftsman 21-23 - Communal Meal please!
3. Rev G 21-23 (TBC)
4. MartinK9 21-23 Communal Meal please
5. briantrubshaw 21 -23 - Communal Meal please!
6. TinkyPete (TBC due to work)
7. Karl82 (tbc)
8. Preper (Sat) + Darren so +2 for the communal meal
9. Jimbo75 (sat/sun) tbc
10. MJM1 21-23 - Communal Meal please (just a little though, don't want to tempt the gout fairies)
11. Turbogirl (fri-sun) Communal Meal please , will attempt to make bread
12. TheNative 21-23 - Communal Meal please!
13. andyt (tbc)
14. Johnnyboy1971. If I feel better and +1 to Prepers cooking.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Theres now an album of North Wood pictures on the Woodland Trusts facebook and twitter sites as part of their campaign against HS2... if you're a basefooker, please 'like' and 'share' it :) If you have any pics or thoughts to add, feel free to PM me here or on facebook and I'll send them on to the lass who is coordinating it. If you cba to type it, catch me at the meet and I'll be woodland secetary for the weekend ;)

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Theres now an album of North Wood pictures on the Woodland Trusts facebook and twitter sites as part of their campaign against HS2... if you're a basefooker, please 'like' and 'share' it :) If you have any pics or thoughts to add, feel free to PM me here or on facebook and I'll send them on to the lass who is coordinating it. If you cba to type it, catch me at the meet and I'll be woodland secetary for the weekend ;)

I don't do FB, but if you need any of my pics don't hesitate to ask Sal.

Please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1, indicate available dates AND COMMUNAL MEAL INTERESTS ... and include this line in the paste

1. woodspirits 21-23
3. Rev G 21-23 (TBC)
7. Karl82 (tbc)
9. Jimbo75 (sat/sun) tbc
10. MJM1 21-23 - Communal Meal please (just a little though, don't want to tempt the gout fairies)
13. andyt (tbc)

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Have a good weekend, folks....

cheers Neil, maybe next time eh? :)

just to confirm, this meet will be top/farm end. I'm going down early tomorrow to assess the parking at CP2, it may well be too wet to venture off the track so it may be an offload at the wood track and park at the toilet block.

fires
given the gale force winds, I'm expecting an abundance of wood on the floor. to aid clearing up to and lighten your load, those who want their own fires may use the fallen timber. on no account must you cut live wood for your pitch.

Steve

1. woodspirits 21-23
3. Rev G 21-23 (TBC)
7. Karl82 (tbc)
9. Jimbo75 (sat/sun) tbc
13. andyt (tbc)
15. Bodge & Adam (Fri-sun) all being well. Put me down for 1 for the woodland hotpot please :)

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
I wil lstill be there hopefully over the weekend but will not partake of the communal meal it is not because I am adverse to the food :), but due to circumstances I may not be there, we are still on call for the floods and other stuff. So I do not want to commit myself. But thanks to you both for the offer. If I am there I am sure I can rustle something up for myself :)

Pete if you can make it there will be enough for you to partake of you can't resist the fire side smells. I will have an extra portion for my breakfast if you are working for the Queen.
Hope to see you at the meet,
PREPER.......... :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE