North Wood Meet 21-23 Feb 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
Sure you dont want anything for this Prep? that's a lot of people to be making stew for!
Thanks for the offer but no it's on me, everyone at NW gives their advice and skills free all the time. I have learned a lot over the years, just taking a turn to put something back. It is only an excuse to get to try some of Sals excellent baking :)
PREPER........... :rolleyes:

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Many thanks one and all for a great Meet.

Another communal area found and prepped for future Meets. And a nice new wood pile to boot.:)

Thanks to Prep for a fantastic stew for Saturdays dinner and to Sal for a wonderful couple of loaves. Nom Nom Nom.

Reverend Graham

Life Member
Jul 2, 2012
Grimsby
Great weekend for me, chilled out on Friday, a bit of work clearing the new area Saturday morning, spent the afternoon sat round the camp fire with TinkyPete chewing the fat and having a laugh, did me the world of good ( Cheers mate ), Preppers idea of the communal food was great, brought the whole camp together, deffo should be a regular thing.

Thanks again for all those who attended and made it a relaxing weekend, looking forward to the next.

Rev G

Jan 8, 2014
Derbyshire
Afternoon all,

I attended as a '+1' with Jordan - thoroughly enjoyed myself getting back out into the field; certainly something I'd like to do again. Thanks to the chef for the fantastic game stew, and the coordinators for organising an excellent albeit blowy weekend!

Matt (wearing the hard-to-miss red jacket!) :)

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Afternoon all,

I attended as a '+1' with Jordan - thoroughly enjoyed myself getting back out into the field; certainly something I'd like to do again. Thanks to the chef for the fantastic game stew, and the coordinators for organising an excellent albeit blowy weekend!

Matt (wearing the hard-to-miss red jacket!) :)

hi Matt, good to hear you enjoyed our meet. your welcome back anytime. :)

Steve ... coordinator :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE