North Wood Meet 21-23 Feb 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MJM1

Forager
Feb 2, 2011
Stourbridge
Please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1, indicate available dates ... and include this line in the paste

1. woodspirits 21-23
2. Bushcraftsman 21-23
3. Rev G 21-23 (TBC)
4. MartinK9 21-23 (TBC)
5. briantrubshaw 21 -23
6. TinkyPete (TBC due to work)
7. Karl82 (tbc)
8. Preper (tbc)
9. Essgee23 maybe +1
10. Jimbo75 (sat/sun) tbc
11. MJM1 21-23

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
list is looking healthy, :) welcome along essgee23 lets see if you make it this time! :D

nothing planned for this meet yet other than a bit of clearing, and processing for the woodpile. if anyone has any suggestions, skills they want to share or brush up on then shout up :)

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
hi mark, thanks for adding, re our conversation last meet if your still up for a communal we'll have a chat and post up nearer the time? assuming you can make it that is! :)
Yes Steve, working on a 2 day pass so will confirm closer to the time.
Looking forward to the meet, always good to be sitting round the fire in NW.
PREPER......... :)

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1, indicate available dates ... and include this line in the paste

1. woodspirits 21-23
2. Bushcraftsman 21-23
3. Rev G 21-23 (TBC)
4. MartinK9 21-23 (TBC)
5. briantrubshaw 21 -23
7. Karl82 (tbc)
8. Preper (tbc)
9. Essgee23 maybe +1
10. Jimbo75 (sat/sun) tbc
11. MJM1 21-23
12. Turbogirl (probably fri-sun)

essgee23

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 27, 2013
warwickshire
I am not a happy bunny, mrs tells me she is now working this weekend...that's my plan ruined... :(

sorry to let side down again, will have to wait until the next meet

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire

1. woodspirits 21-23
2. Bushcraftsman 21-23
3. Rev G 21-23 (TBC)
4. MartinK9 21-23 (TBC)
5. briantrubshaw 21 -23
7. Karl82 (tbc)
8. Preper (tbc)
9. Jimbo75 (sat/sun) tbc
10. MJM1 21-23
11. Turbogirl (probably fri-sun)

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
...nothing planned for this meet yet other than a bit of clearing, and processing for the woodpile. if anyone has any suggestions, skills they want to share or brush up on then shout up :)
I'm ready, swimsuit packed ;) We'll be at the north end again, I'm guessing? I bet those moats will be absolutely full after all this rain and you'll prefer minimal track use again... here's hoping that jet stream sods off southwards so we at least get a bit of frost! It feels more like April at the moment ;)

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
I'm ready, swimsuit packed ;) We'll be at the north end again, I'm guessing? I bet those moats will be absolutely full after all this rain and you'll prefer minimal track use again... here's hoping that jet stream sods off southwards so we at least get a bit of frost! It feels more like April at the moment ;)

yes Sal' im guessing with the ground so sodden it will be at the top end again, but I will assess nearer the time. you never know, by then there could be a hard frost!

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Let us pray for frost. And snow. And general coldness.
I'll be happy with whatever happens as long as there's fires and freindship and a lovely workparty to have a giggle and a 'first warm off the wood' at :)

Is there a list of swaps going yet? Can I put out 'feelers' for any potential hammock sales going? Mine died at the moot so I might be in the market if anyone knows of a reasonably priced one :)

Tis only a week away next weekend! Ohhh excited!!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE