North wood meet 16 - 19 december 3 night christmas special

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
1. Woodspirits
2. JonathanD
3. shaggystu (maybe + 1)
4. MartinK9 ( arriving sometime Sat)
5. Sasquatch
6. Andy2112 (arriving Sat am)
7. Nolightweight
8. Twodogs ( arrive Sat am )
9. Tank (1 night TBC)
10. SimonD (arrive fri pm)
11. Karl82
12. TinkyPete
13. Muddy Boots
14. knifefan
15. IntrepidStu
16. Cliv
17. Istvan
18. Snarf
19. andy t (tbc)

I'm coming over sometime on Saturday now, I have a shed arriving and being built.

Count me out of the Xmas dinner in regards to prep and equipment. Sorry Gents. :(

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Hi Guys,

Sorry to say but I have to move to France over that weekend. I will pop down to see you and say goodbye on Saturday.......

Istvan, sorry to see you go, hope everything works out in France....

Once you are settled and have found some woods give us all a shout and maybe we can meet you there. :)

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
you'll be missed istvan, it was a pleasure spending time around the fire with you, i hope we get to do it again before too long.

stuart

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
Hi Guys,

Sorry to say but I have to move to France over that weekend. I will pop down to see you and say goodbye on Saturday.......

Don't be a stranger mate. It's been a real pleasure to get to know you matey. France isn't the other end of the world. Find a nice bit of forest and post up and I'm sure you'll get a couple of the lads heading over.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
1. Woodspirits
2. JonathanD
3. shaggystu (maybe + 1)
4. MartinK9 ( arriving sometime Sat)
5. Sasquatch
6. Andy2112 (arriving Sat am)
7. Nolightweight
8. Twodogs ( arrive Sat am )
9. Tank (1 night TBC)
10. SimonD (arrive fri pm)
11. Karl82
12. TinkyPete
13. Muddy Boots
14. knifefan
15. IntrepidStu
16. Cliv
17. Istvan
18. Snarf
19. andy t (tbc)

I'm coming over sometime on Saturday now, I have a shed arriving and being built.

Count me out of the Xmas dinner in regards to prep and equipment. Sorry Gents. :(

no matter mate be good to see you again anyway, i think the 'christmas dinner' has taken a back seat now?

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi istvan sorry to hear you have to leave us i enjoyed the meal you did at rough close im sure we will all meet again soon, let the forum know if you find some good woods over at le havre im sure some of us can arrange for a group of us to go over there to meet up i know i would be up for it all the best over there be carefull and look after yourself regards dave

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
I know this is a strange question lads but did anyone find a long handled spoon after the North Wood Meet last time out?

I've bloody searched everywhere for it and must have dropped it when i was loading my gear.

It's worth a beer if anyone finds it and I get it back .

Cheers

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
I know this is a strange question lads but did anyone find a long handled spoon after the North Wood Meet last time out?

I've bloody searched everywhere for it and must have dropped it when i was loading my gear.

It's worth a beer if anyone finds it and I get it back .

Cheers

Just man up an realise that you have lost your spoon to the wilds, if it was an animal the Born Free Foundation would be jumping for joy!!

Anyways, you could do a Ray an fell a dead standing and whittle yourself a new one;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE