north wood feb 2011 pictures

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Thanks Steve for organising another great meet. Good to see old and new faces. Especially as it ended with a happy ending

and Addo is the new Stig when it comes to the woods.

Another awesome set of pics by Martin and Steve.

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Thanks all for another good meet, special thanks to Steve for organising it. I managed to pack away my gear dry apart from the tarp, so a happy ending was had by me.

Nice photos guys.

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
What a fantastic weekend! A happy ending was had by all.

Thanks to Steve for organising it and to Neil for char cloth.

Good to meet the new, the old and the ugly. Roll on the next one.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Nice pics of the North Wood "Bush Gang"! "Bush Gang," kinda like a "chain gang" but for clearing wood and brush. It is also fitting here on BushcraftUK. :D It looks as though a needed service was provided for the landowner and a nice bennie for the 'crafters. Nice work! I saw some bangers and beans and a brew kettle or two. Must have been Sergeant Major's Mess lite?

Gordy

Alright Gordy, it was hotdogs and Boston baked beans in that pic. I fancied some camping food from my youth this time round. I also did pancakes and maple syrup on the Clas Ohlson cooker with a trangia burner, never tried that before. Shame I tabbed the dutchie in and a jerry can to cook on too as they never got a look in all weekend! D'oh...

Photo0148.jpg

GordonM

Settler
Nov 11, 2008
Virginia, USA
I fancied some camping food from my youth this time round.

Yep, sometimes you just gotta take that trip down memory lane. For the wife and I, it is Hobos (foil dinner of ground beef, onions, carrots and potatoes) and s'mores.

I also did pancakes and maple syrup on the Clas Ohlson cooker with a trangia burner, never tried that before.

Thanks 'squatch, I always like the pics of the grub!

Gordy

cwillson

Forager
Jul 14, 2007
Cotswolds
Here's a few pics from me too. :)

004hv.jpg

014h.jpg

007ufu.jpg

016bc.jpg

First time posting pics, so I hope they work! ;) (2nd Edit - Got it now!)

Chris

Last edited:

septicben

Dec 15, 2010
Hinckley
Great pics Chris love the night time ones :notworthy

you have an eye for this photography, i see your kids like to pose or is it daddy said pose lol

Last edited:

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
ahh, guessed it wasnt a box brownie :) really nice collection in your 'stream. perhaps youll talk me through your 350 next time out? (thinking of getting back in to a decent slr again.)

steve

cwillson

Forager
Jul 14, 2007
Cotswolds
Thanks chaps. Photography's another passion of mine, but that's me through and through; jack of all trades, master of none!! There's never enough time when you have kids!!

Steve - It'd be a pleasure. Ben - It's always at knife point! ;)

C

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE