North Wood 28-30 June 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Pauls not able to do summer meets with scouting fun to be had unfortunately! Tis a shame, he's used to giving folk the guided tour ;)

I like the bog chairs but it'd require splitting lengths and work making a square hole, like on my pinterest board a few down....

Last edited:

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
As it is my Birthday on the Saturday and family have something planned on the Saturday itself, I have booked the friday off work so I would certainly be up for getting in on the thursday evening if that is ok Steve.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1, indicate available days and include this line in the paste

1. woodspirits fri-sun
2. Karl82
3. Johnnyboy1971 +1 maybe 2
4. Rev G
5. NLW Days TBC
6. Elen Sentier (fri-Sunday)
7. Priam (Friday - Sunday + if available)
8. Spud (29th) evening tbc
9. TinkyPete (tbc due to work and other things)
10. essgee23 +1 or maybe +2 littluns, whole weekend
11. Turbogirl (fri- sun hopefully!)
12. Preper tbc
13. jimbo75 thur-sat tbc
14. Andy t (tbc)
15. Ben and i would like to come to this meet.
16. Wanderinstar & Fishaben
17. cowboy
18. TheNative + guest fri-sun
19. brian trubshaw
20. luckylee tbc
21. snarf
22. Dreadhead & Water Gypsy

We should make this one :) Health has improved no end so wanting to get stuck into anything going on. Also, as a request, is there anybody who could help me out with first aid tips? Whilst Fionn can handle most situations, my first aid skills are pants and want to aquire more knowledge incase swmbo takes a tumble and cuts or breaks something

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE