North Wood 28-30 June 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
I had a GRAND weekend! Apart from waking up this morning with one eye welded shut and rather swollen from one of the NWs notorious mozzies... I soon forgot about it when i got to the car boot with a few other regulars! (Thanks again guys, i got some great bargains)

It was really nice just relaxing this weekend and catching up with new and old facers! Its always a pleasure..

Cheers Again to Steve for everything (and for the great tuition on woodspirits) Although mine looks more like a zombie jelly babie.. ;)

TheNative

Tenderfoot
Feb 24, 2013
The Frontier
www.youtube.com
A pleasure to see everyone again, what a great weekend and couldn't of asked for better weather for it! Really enjoyed the communal area on Saturday, people helping and teaching different skills, was good fun!

Thanks guys! :)

sadsplace

Jun 7, 2013
Staffordshire
Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome on my first BCUK stopover, I thoroughly enjoyed the relaxed nature of it all, made a change from my usually hectic life!!
Count me in for another one, work permitting of course!
Cheers again.

Reverend Graham

Life Member
Jul 2, 2012
Grimsby
I MADE FIRE !

Great weekend, thanks to everyone cheering/goading me on with the 3 different fire making methods, Karl's a great teacher :)
Good to put faces with names, Hamish and Eric's work is incredible, Sally's made up with the wood spirit carving class.
Her's to the next one ;)

Rev G

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
What a super all round meet :) We're blessed with such a place and such fine folks making up the NorthWood community, old and new!

Thank you, Steve, for facilitating and sharing it and your skills with us all... and everyone for being just damn fine folksies ;)

PinkSally

May 29, 2013
Lincs
Hi Steve and all,
Thank you so much for such a lovely weekend for my first stop-over! As a newby I really appreciated the warm welcome I received from many of you and I enjoyed the fire-bug class ad the woodcarving muchly :) (even if my woodspirit is a little deformed :) )
I look forward to seeing you again at another meet and maybe learning some more skills!
Love and Peace,
Sally.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE