North wood 24th - 26th june 2011

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
Hi folks,

Sorry I haven't been on in a while been busy at home n works been crap. I'm not gonna be able to make this one, mates wedding on sat, I will be down early Saturday morning. To show my ugly mug.

Catch you laters

ATB

Snarf

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Cheers Steve, I'll bring the coffee. ;)

You gonna go to the wedding stinking of woodsmoke then Lee? Good on you, if you're going to miss being outdoors for a wedding bring the outdoors to the wedding...

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
Well it's the reception, my mate didn't invite me to the actual do :( something todo with numbers *git*

But yeh need my top up bud, my manlyness is slowly diminishing

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
Lol cheers Steve!

Steve, you know the activities that go on at NW, clay pigeon shooting etc.. Who arranges it?

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Steve, is it OK to bring some stuff to sell?

sellingtototumpolecliff.jpg

Still have a few left :lmao:

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
looks like i will make it 60% chance depends on work tomorrow might only get their early saturday will try for tomorrow evening.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Lol cheers Steve!

Steve, you know the activities that go on at NW, clay pigeon shooting etc.. Who arranges it?

hi lee, 'adventuras' or something like that, its the first building on the right as you come in the farm yard, if you dont make i'll get their card for you :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE