North wood 24th - 26th june 2011

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
Please list your interest below only if you agree
to the terms in post 1 and include this line in the
paste

1. woodspirits
2. MartinK9
3. Karl82 [TBC]
4. NLW
5. Andy2112 + the stool snatcher
6. Davey569
7. Cliv
8. Sasquatch & Grizzley Adams(tbc)
9. SimonD
10. IandP + Junior (Friday/ Sat only)
11. Tank
12. Andy T
13.5 Twodogs
14 Muddy Boots.
15 luckylee
16 MJM1 (Mike)
17 TinkyPete (TBC)

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
as the NW regulars know, theres a lot of coppiced hazel dotted all over the wood. gordon has no use for it so to add to our list of projects/activities, how about we make some hurdles? they will be usefull as windbreaks around the communal fire of a night and we could stash them on site. any thoughts?

steve

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
as the NW regulars know, theres a lot of coppiced hazel dotted all over the wood. gordon has no use for it so to add to our list of projects/activities, how about we make some hurdles? they will be usefull as windbreaks around the communal fire of a night and we could stash them on site. any thoughts?

steve

are hurdles like windbreaks? scuse my ignorance steve. ive got a new chopper i'm raring to try out so i'm up for anything. thats sounds dodgy but you know what i mean :)

nolightweight

Jun 16, 2009
East Midlands
i take it you've been getting the text updates from neil on cliffs sexual awakening?:lmao:

I have said nothing, to no one...

That didn't need to know...:lmao:

Not sure what you mean by sexual awakening, Carly, but I reckon he lost more sleep after seeing a copy of Ch***s with D***s than his recent encounter. :)

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
morning all :)

had a wander in nw yesterday having spoken with the farmer previously, i went to see the results of his work. apparently there used to be a track dissecting the lower part of the wood east to west, its been overgrown for years and it was decided to re-open it. it runs from the lower wood drop off point and joins the perimeter path the other side, see map link post 1.

what it has done is let a little more light in and made possible pitches more accessible either side of the track, it also runs alongside a potentially nice pool that few will have seen before.
just thought i'd let you know how things are progressing :)

here's the latest list bought forward;

Please list your interest below only if you agree
to the terms in post 1 and include this line in the
paste

1. woodspirits
2. MartinK9
3. Karl82 [TBC]
4. NLW
5. Andy2112 + the stool snatcher
6. Davey569
7. Cliv
8. Sasquatch & Grizzley Adams(tbc)
9. SimonD
10. IandP + Junior (Friday/ Sat only)
11. Tank
12. Andy T
13.5 Twodogs
14 Muddy Boots.
15 luckylee
16 MJM1 (Mike)
17 TinkyPete (TBC)

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Thanks for the update Steve, also with the hazel I'll bring a proper bow saw and a new axe :) that i have to play with to help with a bit of chopping:) really looking forward to this meet. Kit choices are packed but which one to go with is the hard part.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE