North West Highlands (pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nodd

Nomad
May 12, 2004
liverpool
I have just got back from a trip to the west coast of Scotland with my wife, and thought I would post a few photos. we had a great time as we love the area must admit not camping this time.

DSCN1645.jpg

a ring of bright water

DSCN1606.jpg

a nice dry place
DSCN1599.jpg

walking back from the beach we saw a red deer stag.
DSCN1618.jpg

DSCN1625.jpg

Then we got closer as we only had a Nikon coolpix 2100 camra with 3x zoom.this deer was joined by two other we stayed for about 20 minutes watching them and then withdrew with out disturbing them. As we were leaving a family went onto the beach and prompley ran up the sand slope scarying them off :rolleyes:

nodd

Nomad
May 12, 2004
liverpool
dwardo ,the rock shelter and photos of the deer were taken at Sand near Applecross, and the photo of the bay is at Sandiag near Glenelg

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
looks amazing mate. iv heard applecross is beautiful.

i do volunteer work in kinlochewe in torridon but thats as far as i get mostly. bin upto rhuda reith on the coast past gairloch etc. very nice there too.

love the photos :)

nodd

Nomad
May 12, 2004
liverpool
dreadhead the west coast is a great place, here are some more photos i took on the same trip.

looking to the beach from the rock shelter
DSCN1604.jpg

the beach
DSCN1616.jpg

sandiag beach
DSCN1647.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE