North Snowdonia

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GlenM

Forager
Jan 11, 2006
Cornwall
My brother and I are off to Llanberris tomorrow for 4 days in the mountains , we are staying in the flat at Pete's Eats. Any members in the area who want to meet up please make yourself known. :D

Cheers

Glen

GlenM

Forager
Jan 11, 2006
Cornwall
Glen ,

I was down there over xmas, had a great time.

Where did you get the details of the flat ? Petes is a great place to hang out after a hard day.

Have a great time

Shaun

Just got back, cracking day on saturday most peaks were iced up around 300m. Sunday was alright untill the snow arrived then the visability dropped to 5m so we came down just to be safe.

All details for Pete's flat can be found on his website, I find it easier to ring for availability as they can take a while to get back online.

I'll post some pics when bro sorts out his camera.

Glen

hiraeth

Settler
Jan 16, 2007
Port Talbot
Have not been to north wales in a while, my favorite area is pen yr olwyn and the carneddau. As for petes the hommous there is the best i have had,look foreward to your pics when you post them.

GlenM

Forager
Jan 11, 2006
Cornwall
Here's some pic's of Snowdonia , can't wait for next year !!

url]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE