Norica Dragon .22 Carbine with Nikko Stirling Laser King Scope

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
Due to the want for new toys I'm starting to have a clear out of toys which I use very little.

First up is my Norica Dragon .22 Carbine with Nikko Stirling Laser King Scope 3-9x42.

I bought this a few years ago and have used it very little (less than 250 shots) for target but as is hasnt been used this year I think it's time to get rid. Great little full power springer, the scope being quite unique as the Nikko Laser King has a red dot laser built in, the scope also comes with pressure switch however I have always preferred the standard on/off switch.

Not a great deal more to say, in great condition and if you have any question just ask

Comes with gun slip and if it goes for full price I will throw in a target pellet catcher like this one
http://www.gerrysofwimbledon.co.uk/air-pistols/product_smk-knock-down-target-pellet-catcher_946

Looking for £225 £180 or offers in this region. Courier at buyers cost but I can arrange if need be. Item based in Darlington but currently travelling to Manchester quite regularly.

Attachments

• 2012-02-15%u0025252020.58.30.jpg
    2012-02-15%u0025252020.58.30.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.