BSA Lightning XL .22 with Nikko Stirling 4x32 Mountmaster scope

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Suffolksteve

Forager
May 24, 2010
Suffolk
Hi All,

Now sold

For sale is a BSA Lightning XL in .22 with a Nikko Stirling Scope, 4x32 and it's their Mountmaster range.

I love this rifle and if I could justify it I wouldn't be selling this, I just don't have the time, space or permissions to use it and having it sat in my wardrobe for 9 months is getting silly when the money would get me things which would help me to get out more.

I bought this rifle second hand and have used it a handful of times to zero in, take a few rabbits and about 15 pellets at a local gun range. The scope was bought brand new from a local gun store and comes with the original cleaning cloth and lense covers.

There are some nicks and scuffs on the stock but I have tried to take good photos of them to show them. They aren't very noticeable but this isn't a new rifle and it wouldn't be right to not point them out.

IMAG0027.jpgIMAG0030.jpgIMAG0029.jpgIMAG0028.jpgIMAG0031.jpgIMAG0032.jpg

I also have some pellets that will be included, Bisley Super Fields, a half tin of some no name brand and 10 ish specials. Please note that this isn't representative of the amount of pellets fired through this rifle. I have owned and sold another rifle on here before and some of the pellets were used in that rifle.

All in I think £200 delivered and all paypal fees covered is fair for this. This would be posted via parcel force recorded delivery

First person to pm confirming they want it has it, if you would like to view and test fire it before purchase you are welcome to but I don't think it is fair to put it on hold until that has happened so do so at your own risk of loosing out.

I will only sell to over 18's. If you are under 18 and interested in this I would need to speak with a parent on the understanding the sale is to the parent and it is their responsibility, this is not a toy.

Any questions please ask and I will do my best to answer them as honestly and fully as possible.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE