Norgie Pullover/Norwegian Sweater Still Around?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ross Bowyer

Apr 29, 2004
kendal
Right Guys,

Finally got round to sorting out these jumpers, I have the following:

8 jumpers size Small with a chest size 46-50

These jumpers are incredibly warm (as most guys on the recent Arctic trip will agree)

They are Second hand and all in excellent condition

Price is £20 inc P&P (unless you live outside the UK)

And I will work on a First come First serve basis as of now...

Many Thanks

Ross

BushEd

Nomad
Aug 24, 2009
Herts./Finland
A 50" chest is Small? Blimey, how big do they grow them in Norway :eek:

I picked some up on the same trip so can testify to it.

I am a small, and i could still inflate a dingy round my neck with one of these on!!

I just traded one with a guy who was an M and it was a fine fit for him...

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
I picked some up on the same trip so can testify to it.

I am a small, and i could still inflate a dingy round my neck with one of these on!!

I just traded one with a guy who was an M and it was a fine fit for him...

that would be me! im a 40 inch chest and a small fits me perfectly with a couple of base layers underneath, they are quite stretchy to and they aint fashionable at all lol but they are warm!

303Brit

Tenderfoot
Jan 23, 2007
germany
Got one of these sweaters from Raer in Feb.
Excellent condition, very warm,best 13 euro i have spent.I am 44 chest,6`2 tall,bought the biggest size(S) and it fits great.

greenshooots

Nomad
Oct 18, 2007
s.wales
well mine arrived chest fits ok but bit tight around waist quick wash in soap flakes and 2 teaspoons of lanolin.....and hung out wet if it dont fit then wife has first refusal.................

viv

Oblio13

Settler
Sep 24, 2008
New Hampshire
oblio13.blogspot.com
I have two of these. They were my favorite sweaters until I bought a couple of the Austrian ones. The Norwegians eventually stretch badly out of shape, and are woven loosely enough that threads will pull. The Austrians on the other hand are woven so tightly that threads don't catch, they're much warmer, and they're almost water and wind resistant. They initially fit tightly around the waist, and eventually stretch INTO shape.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE