Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hazzard1701

Jun 24, 2015
norwich
Might work out as much as whoopee slings with all that. Anyone using whoopee slings and huggers do they save much space?

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Have whoopee slings on my other HH I would say they do save a bit of space and weight but, it might be me, they seem a bit of a faff, still it might be unfair as I've not used it that much.

Sent from somewhere?

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
Might work out as much as whoopee slings with all that. Anyone using whoopee slings and huggers do they save much space?

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Sorry to Jump in boys. I changed the webbing on my DD hammock to their whoopie system and removing the webbing nearly halved the volume in the sack and minus the karabiners, the two tree huggers and two whoopies, you can grab in a handful. (and its so much quicker and easier to hang)

HTH

Billy1

Forager
Dec 31, 2012
Norwich
Hi :)

My friend and I are looking to find a group to do some bushcraft overnights/weekends. Anyone planning anything like this soon?

We should be able to get to most areas in Norfolk and are happy to pay money towards the landowner etc.

I also spoke to someone on a meet recently who said that you guys on the Norfolk and Norwich Group sometimes go to a woods in Hethel which is really close by to where my friend lives so that would be great if we could come to one of those if that is still something you do?

Cheers :)

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Hi :)

My friend and I are looking to find a group to do some bushcraft overnights/weekends. Anyone planning anything like this soon?

We should be able to get to most areas in Norfolk and are happy to pay money towards the landowner etc.

I also spoke to someone on a meet recently who said that you guys on the Norfolk and Norwich Group sometimes go to a woods in Hethel which is really close by to where my friend lives so that would be great if we could come to one of those if that is still something you do?

Cheers :)
Why not PM Globetrotter who lives in Norwich? He's got loads of places to play (Hey Dave ;))

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
:christmas2::christmas2::christmas2::christmas2::christmas2::christmas2:
I like too wish everyone a Happy Xmas and New Year and hope Santa delivers what you wished for!

Look forward to getting out in 2016

Last edited:

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
It must be Christmas I just finished my sloe gin, hic. Nowww ii think tit bee ice two ish ewe all a merrrry Christmassssssss.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Relax Kev its next Friday, got a houseful here. Have you been a good boy this year, cos Santa will know if you haven't and be on the naughty list!

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Have a great Christmas everyone, I'm off to the outlaws so I'll be heading to the Cumbrian fells to escape.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

stuartr

Dec 27, 2015
Norwich, Norfolk
Hey All

Thought I would introduce myself, and hopefully make it along to a meetup at some stage.

Living south of Norwich near Long Stratton, and a Scout / Explorer leader. Am up for hammock camping and learning more bushcraft skills.

Cheers

Stuart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE