Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
Good luck Dave, you'll smash it. Then your gonna have to get an FT-857D or an FT-897 for the shack at home. The worst bit about the exam is waiting your results.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Woger dodger, Gary, was she a good kisser?

just add your names to the list as and when if need be I can pick you up at the station.

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
I don't mind what booze you bring, all I ask off everyone who is contributing is to give notice if they can't make it. As then I will have to get the goods they were bringing for the Reggie Reggie chicken stew. Also as I need to know what quantity of chicken to buy so everyone gets a fair shout of chicken. If there is more than six then another Dutch oven will be needed. Maybe a cheap gas stove as well to cook up the pasta. Please let me know who can provide the other Dutch oven and who can provide the other heat source.

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
No money needed for the dinner. As for booze, then I suggest everyone brings there own and what they can drink. If you would like to bring some whisky for hot chocolate and coffee that would be great.

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
It would be nice if everyone could bring a little something to offer to another member, not saying something for everyone, but a little belated Christmas present for at least another member of the group.

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
Oh one last thing, I don't mind bringing extra water and iron cookware, but at whatever site we use it would be nice if somebody with a 4x4 would help move the heavy kit.

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
All fair requests Rick I've got a MSR stove I will bring along as an extra heat source water and a big cook pot if I can find something suitable.

Sent from somewhere?

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Rick I will have my 4x4 so kit haulage no worries

looks like the cow sheds as the ground is very soft even now

as for pots to cook I have all we need and a spare dutchie, also a whisper lite petrol cooker.

As soon as we have numbers it will be easier to plan food and bits, as for post xmas prezzies I will have one for everyone so no teddies will have to be harmed with arm amputations.

i will be there in the morning Friday sorting things out and if you want to use the shed let me know as it will be numbered restricted and bring a camp bed no need to be uncomfortable and don't for get to bring a seat to sit on.

list

Damascus
rick
Weekender
mandos
carl
amjake
ceryni
gary and his gang
norfolk john

anyone else or I've forgot off the list, don't be shy it's an opportunity to get a winter camp so pull yourself out of the bushcraft armchair!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE