Nordic Summer Mozzy Repellent - Free shipping

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
I've got more of this on the shelf at the mo than I should have as I bought extra in for the Bushcraft Show and brought quite a lot back with me. I think people just didn't realise what it was.
So I'm offering free UK shipping for a limited time, therefore it's £7.95 delivered. Paypal only please.
NordicSummer.jpg

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Just bought some 3 weeks ago. Seemed to work well in Knoydart. Not greasy neither. Surprised me and didn't work out how liberally it needs to be applied. Natural and kind of works as well as anything can work against the midges I think. Good company this too. Bought a couple of times off them and even added to the order over the phone just as it was being boxed up to go out. Had to as couldn't add it to my basket online due to a missing "buy" box. That also got fixed within an few hours of me telling them about it. Now why can't Amazon be so good??

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
the stuff has a very strong smell and even after using only a dab, I still smelt like guy fawkes the next day. But at least I was bite free.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
the stuff has a very strong smell and even after using only a dab, I still smelt like guy fawkes the next day. But at least I was bite free.

I love the smell and once I mix it with some old spice and woodsmoke...then we'll separate the men from the lynx boys.;)

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
I like the smell, but got a full tin at the moment. Should I buy more as its the best price going and postage is free.... will need to contemplate my finances, only 3 days to payday.
You got much left Lurch?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE