24hr Ration Packs - Summer Bargain GB

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I feel ill, i done a mad experiment on myself to see how it would feel to live on just Rat Pacs, i lasted 7 days and now look like Gollum and for some reason my natural testosterone productions levels have upped and i broke out in teenage spots :lmao: i've never eaten anything as salty in my life except sea water as those savory brown biscuits, i think if TEOTWAWKI happens i am just gonna eat people

Jaeger

Dec 3, 2014
United Kingdom
Don't worry, GGTBod, with all that preservative in your system it will put a few years on your life! :lmao:

That's why the army sloppos always mix compo with fresh whenever they can!

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Yeah i was just thinking it'll probably be best to supplement the people with rat pacs after TEOTWAWKI well as long as they are fresh

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I feel ill, i done a mad experiment on myself to see how it would feel to live on just Rat Pacs, i lasted 7 days and now look like Gollum and for some reason my natural testosterone productions levels have upped and i broke out in teenage spots :lmao: i've never eaten anything as salty in my life except sea water as those savory brown biscuits, i think if TEOTWAWKI happens i am just gonna eat people

Haha, sounds like you may be a little rat sensitive. You may have reacted to one of the ingredients of course. Some at the Moot happily do 12 days on them with no ill effects, soldiers much longer. I know one couple who get really ill if they are forced to eat junky food for a weekend, they usually eat very well and organic, it is their own fault for not building up a poison tolerance to processed food. :lmao: Of course you can feed the rats to people before eating them, that way it processes the processed food :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE