Ninth Hammock Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
John, remember thinking - 'I wonder if these will get any interest as a group buy'?

Have two already plus mosi nets.

If another buy goes ahead, please note me for another hammock and net if available.

Ta.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
add the six or so wanted, but posted in the wrong tread to the six or so in this thread, and I'd say there was interest a plenty

pwease... pwease. do another one, just one more you know you want to...:red:

pollitt

Jan 1, 2007
Dover, Kent, UK
its still useable but seen alot better days and a replacement isnt to far off. Some of the stitching is threatening to come apart, at one end in particular the first of 3 rows of stitching is already coming away. This said i have slept in it non stop for the last month while out in france, i've got another 2 weeks left befor i get back to the uk and an indoor bed and i've had mine a while, its been used on a fair few camps no so i cant complain and if i didnt think it was top notch kit i wouldnt be looking at a replacement.

Stuart

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
just thought i'd put a list together of interest so far based on this thread. couldn't find the other thread where interest was shown, so if someone else can add those names, we'll know how far along we are!
Woodcutter x 1
Tadpole x 1
woods_man x 1
Wintrup x 1
Switch x 1
Oakleaf x 1
dean4442 x 3
gorilla x 2
xylaria x 3
queeg9000 x 1
pollitt x 1

skint

Tenderfoot
Jul 30, 2007
Leicestershire
Don't know about another thread but:-

Woodcutter x 1
Tadpole x 1
woods_man x 1
Wintrup x 1
Switch x 1
Oakleaf x 1
dean4442 x 3
gorilla x 2
xylaria x 3
queeg9000 x 1
pollitt x 1
skint x 1

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE