Ninth Hammock Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goliath

Forager
Jun 19, 2006
Netherlands
What a numpty....

Payment sent via paypal, but i must have been so excited i left out a mailing address...!

Check your PM for details.

And many apologies for the @#$% up

You don't need to add a shipping adress if you already have one set in your paypal account :)

Unless i'm very wrong, then i'm fooked too as I didn't add one either ;)

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
You don't need to add a shipping adress if you already have one set in your paypal account :)

Unless i'm very wrong, then i'm fooked too as I didn't add one either ;)
It all depends on how you categorised your payment when asked to check the box to indicate Service, Goods or Ebay - if you checked Service it does not forward your address. I requested a sticky making people aware of this a little while ago as it is a common problem for buyers and sellers alike but I don't believe this has as yet been done or indeed is considered necessary :confused: . PayPal should also explain the implications of checking the options.

WhichDoctor

Nomad
Aug 12, 2006
Shropshire
Got the hammock this morning :You_Rock_ less than 24 hours after paying!! Amazing service, thanks a lot :D . The hammock looks fantastic can wait to try it out.

Goliath

Forager
Jun 19, 2006
Netherlands
It all depends on how you categorised your payment when asked to check the box to indicate Service, Goods or Ebay - if you checked Service it does not forward your address. I requested a sticky making people aware of this a little while ago as it is a common problem for buyers and sellers alike but I don't believe this has as yet been done or indeed is considered necessary :confused: . PayPal should also explain the implications of checking the options.

Hmm ****, not sure if I checked the box...

MagiKelly, I'll send you a PM anyway with my address.

Thanks for the heads up :)

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
My hammocks were waiting for me when I got home from work. Unfortunately the doc declared me unfit for the Spring Moot due to a Chest and respiratory infection so all my best laid plans have gone out the window and I am sitting here looking at my packed up hammock when I should be sitting round a fire with the rest of the Bucks boys swearing at the moon before jumping into it :(

Excellent service MagiKelly your reputation for setting up flawless group buys is well deserved :You_Rock_

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
I didnt know this had been sorted can someone tell me how to pay?
Hope I'm not tooo late put my name down and seem to have missed the fact that payment is now needed......... been dead excited about getting one will be ping pang ponged if I missed it again....help.
Dave
Got a paypal account but not used it much so instructions if poss folks as I am a bit of a dunce! dave

Goliath

Forager
Jun 19, 2006
Netherlands
Your address was included. Due to the bank holiday and me having been canoeing on Friday it will be Tuesday before the next batch are posted.
Good to know :)

Tuesday is great; got some (probably last ones this year) exams on tuesday and wednesday so I don't have to worry being distracted by a sweet hammock :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE