Ninth Hammock Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Received mine John many thanks for sorting it out (again!!!!!)
Just got to wait till it stops raining and work out how to hang it.:)
dave:You_Rock_ :You_Rock_

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
MagiKelly,

Do you have any of these left over? If I've added up correctly (which I probably haven't :rolleyes: ) there are 2 left??

If so then I would really appreciate one. :D Paypal ready and waiting to go...

How the hell did I miss this group buy again? :eek:

Wintrup

Forager
Nov 5, 2005
London
MagiKelly,

Do you have any of these left over? If I've added up correctly (which I probably haven't :rolleyes: ) there are 2 left??

If so then I would really appreciate one. :D Paypal ready and waiting to go...

How the hell did I miss this group buy again? :eek:

I think there was one left, if my request has been taken into account (end of last page). I got no response, so I don't know what's happening, whether they're all taken or not:confused:

mjk123

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 24, 2006
Switzerland
Mine turned up today, looks great. Considering that you must have posted hundreds of these things its' amazing how smoothly you run this. This leads me to conclude that in your day job you don't work for the post office, or FedEx.

Thanks once again.

Martin

Goliath

Forager
Jun 19, 2006
Netherlands
Got mine yesterday, thanks again!

I bought too few cord, co I can't hang it yet. When it does hang, I'll make some pics :)

Btw, It's great that the storage pouch doubles as a pouch inside the hammock! :D

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
I agree, anyone know when then next group buy is? I'm looking for a new Hammock for the next Moot, (I think J (SHMBO) is looking to come with me :eek: )

please let me know if you know, if you know what I mean:You_Rock_

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Well, this last groupbuy came as a consequence of me nagging to get another off the ground! Once enough support was evident, John started another one. If people who want one keep posting in this thread, I'm sure a tenth buy will happen soon enough. PM Magikelly (John) to see what he thinks.

And don't forget, you'll need an underblanket aswell! :D

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
funnily enough I was 'talking' to John only a couple of days ago about this very thing! (though I managed to bag one yesterday from a BB personal sale)

Basically as Spammel said if there is a demand then it's not out of question ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE