Nice to be amongst fellow enthusiasts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi Everyone

Although I have been reading this forum for years (I know I am such a voyeur) I have finally taken the plunge and decided to join (in)
I have been a keen bushcrafter for a number of years, taken a few courses, always reading about primitive living and survival, I'm sure you the MO is all to familiar here!! lol
Anyway we started a family fairly late which for a while kept me away from the woods but hpoing to venture out again soon and hopefully bring the kids (girls, 2 and 4) along on some adventures (or maybe not just yet!)
We all enjoy family camping holidays in our green outdoor tipi tent and having just purchased a frontier stove I am hoping to add that to our kit for spring camping. Last year we ended up in Wicklow camping in -3 degrees!! Good job I through in a few wool blankets!. Eventually we had to upgrade to a wooden cabin with heating..anyway better prepared now, just a few niggles to iron out like a safe baffle for the tipi to let the stove up through the middle, so any advice greatly received

Ok wel back to work for now (self employed) hopefully speak to some of you soon
Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE