Nice looking edc knife, anyone tried it?

peaks

Settler
May 16, 2009
Derbys
Its a neat knife. I've had a couple of knives by that manufacturer and they are good for the price.

Have you considered getting a Sheffield made knife for a similar price? There are some on the Heinnie site made by Arthur Wright. I find them to be good knives and its supporting local industry.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I did look into his knives but I heard on reviews they weren't great, I haven't seem one in the flesh but hearing things about quality control and general quality is a bit worrying.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Ah ok, how is the steel compared to other common stainless steels?

Is the build quality good?

Siberianfury

Native
Jan 1, 1970
mendip hills, somerset
build quality is pretty good, as for the steel its better than the steel the buck knives use, better than most stainless steels around. probably equal to the steel on the SAK's in terms of edge retention and sharpening.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
build quality is pretty good, as for the steel its better than the steel the buck knives use, better than most stainless steels around. probably equal to the steel on the SAK's in terms of edge retention and sharpening.

sounds pretty good, any chance you could do a wee review for us? single bladed slippies are popular and I only saw that knife this morning.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel is used by various chinese branded makers - its okish for light tasks its no 440c or high spec SS but as usual you get what you pay for...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE