Newbie from Staffordshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hope100

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2014
Staffordshire
After some time lurking on the edges I've decided its time to get a bit more involved!

I'm very interested in the posts on identifying species so am looking forward to learning more on that front, I also love seeing the photos people post of their wild camping.

I also have an interest from another direction. I own a 13 acre ancient woodland and have in the past let it to paintballers (big mistake - wont do that again!) and most recently LARPers, who did take great care of it. I'm interested in how I can use it in a more sustainable, environmentally friendly way. It also seems to be a good place for fungi so I'm looking forward to getting some help identifying some of them!

Thank you for such a fascinating, and useful, website.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Welcome to the site Hope100 :)

We know of more than one wood the paintball folks have trashed :sigh: It's so stupid too; they must know that word gets around, and surely they can't all be so thoughtless/careless ?

Considerate bushcrafters/ wild campers aim for the leave no trace ethos.

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE