New Yew recurve (near complete) Lots of pics.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

calgarychef

Forager
May 19, 2011
woking
Gorgeous bow! Thanks for sharing the pics, it always makes my heart flutter when I think about archery. It's interesting that you made a recurve rather than the traditional longbow but it looks nice and I think in the right hands could definately "make meat"

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Dude, that is beautiful. Do you sell any on? Where did you get your yew?

ATB
Craeg

I have a few friends who are in forestry and tree surgery.
I am thinking of selling a few very soon, well i am not the missus is though "why do you need 10 bows at a time?? especialy when we are skint!" :rolleyes:

I am currently trying out all of our local woods with few different designs, all primitive 60-65 inch 45-50lbs heated treated with flipped tips. If i do get a few together to sell then it will be through here (once i sort my subscription again)

I know price is always going to be the key as to which i so far have no idea. What i do know is there is a lot of hours per bow maybe 20-30 hours in most so i dunno i realy dont.

This is the next, hazel bumps n all, heat treat 64inch 50lbs at 28. Just going through boot camp and providing it makes that ill tart it up.

IMAG1054-1.jpg

IMAG1056-1.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE