New Years Resolutions

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Should have started this a few days ago :banghead:

So, what is going to be different about 2004 than 2003?

I for one am going to get out more :uu:
Bushcraft UK is going to grow and grow and grow :biggthump
I'm going to teach the kids some more wilderness skills and there are probably stacks of other things that I have forgotten already :banghead: But it looks like I got the priorities right!

Have a great year everyone

All the best

Tone

Wendi

Jun 2, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Happy New Year!!

2004 will be different for me because I'll be in Ireland for most of it! Got a job at a marine research station and will be there from April till November. I can't wait for a change of scenery! :-D

No resolutions for me though...that way I won't feel bad when I break them :wink:

Hope everyone has a great year!

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
Hi There,

To get out more.

I got married just under two years ago and with new house and everything else I have spend does two years going to work and going home to do more.

I have it all planned.

A week with Anthonio and his Wild-Live School, a load of activities with the scouts and if I can still get the time off from work and home the entire Wicklow Way. 6days me and the Wicklow mountains.

James

J

Jamie

So much to do and so little time! Finish my course at college, do my Woodsmoke course in May, find a job when college is finished....oh and start saving some pennies as I got engaged Christmas Day (I asked her father for her hand in marriage in the woodshed holding an axe...didnt give him much opportunity to say no...........doh!)

So not a lot really!! :-|

al

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
kent
stop testing my GB and lovely new lapp puukko from jack on my legs and arms cos i look like i`ve got mange now :-D

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Jamie.

Congratulations on the engagement, couple of questions though;

1. How much did it cost to bribe the Father-in-law.

2. What was the axe you were using.

Sargey.

Well done on the smoking. Look at it like this, what real benifit does a smoke give you and if you are honest the answer will be none. I stopped 12 months ago and it is the best thing that I have ever done, well, there was this girl once......but that's a different story!

Best wishes.

Jack.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE