New Years Event. at Woodsman Bushcraft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

udamiano

On a new journey
New years Weekend Party.

i know it might seem a little early to be thinking about it, but.

I'm looking to put on a New years party to see in the New years Bushcraft Style. There will be large Bell tents (for family groups), Spit Roast, and Buffet, and games, skills and taught session provided; Breakfast in the mornings included. Bring your own booze (some local beers will be available, just talking to the breweries about that now).
A full bushy New Years in the Woods; I would be looking a £50.each (kids under 16, free of charge.) for the Weekend Friday 28th-Tuesday 1st inclusive (includes the roast,breakfasts, but sadly not the beer, although this will be at cost) which is a lot less than most places charge for the night. Advance Tickets only

the Venue will at our 120 Acre woodland site, situated between Coventry and Birmingham, with easy access from the M6,Rail, Bus, Train, and plane. Secure parking

Before buying in the stuff I looking to gauge interest. If you're solidly interested please put you name below.

Da

1. udamiano

Last edited:

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
Sadly I wont be able to make it to this I cancelled/moved a White Rose wood meet from that weekend as I am flying out to Norway on the 5TH January.What a lovely wood to be in to see the new year in. Have fun.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
That sounds great Damian and I agree with Karl, your woods will be cracking place to spend New Year. :beerchug: :camping:

Things are still mad at home, so I can't say more than a maybe ATM.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Sadly I wont be able to make it to this I cancelled/moved a White Rose wood meet from that weekend as I am flying out to Norway on the 5TH January.What a lovely wood to be in to see the new year in. Have fun.

Same for me I am afraid.

Have a great time to all that attend.

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
i'd love to make it along to this one damian, chances are slim though in all honesty, but i shall work on it

cheers

stuart

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hmmmm... I'd love to do this, only problem is persuading the wife to let me go away for that weekend

Well... getting permission to attend was surprisingly painless :)

Probably because she had an invite to go to a line prancing New Years Eve party :rolleyes: :lmao:

1. udamiano
2. Mesquite

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Im going to be a no im afraid. We dont get back in the country till boxing day and wifey is keen to do the family thing to make up for missing crimble.

Hope you all have a ball :)

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
This looks amazing Damien!!!
Gutted I didnt see this earlier!!
Now I gotta persaude the boss that she doesnt need a party at home and the woods is the place to be lol!

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
What a great idea Damian. i'm interested, probably for a couple of nights rather than the whole weekend, but can't confirm yet. Will let you know

udamiano

On a new journey
Hi Folks, I will confirm if this is a go/no go on Friday, Im awaiting final numbers. If this is a go I'll PM each of you with the Site details, etc. It's currently 50/50 on running at the moment

@9inchNinja - Sorry mate, because of the deer, we don't allow dogs on site. Wives, children are no problems at all, and by all means bring your own tent.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE