NEW WEBSITE up and RUNNING !!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
A

Allan Blade

Hey All,

Just wanted to let you know i finally Got a BRAND NEW website up complete and fuctional finally, completely Re-done ! !

Drop me an Email, message, or whatever and let me know what ya think !

I even CHanged my Pricing on some stuff to make it a bit more affordable than it already was. :)

here is the Link : URL has been removed. Please refer to the below link as the Rules and Guidelines expressly forbid advertising (Point 6)
Rules and Guidlines

Regards, Allan Blade

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
New site looks great Allan. I don't know how you do it for those prices. :biggthump

Any news on the pack pal scandis? I can't wait to see your work in the flesh (so to speak).

Bill

familne

Dec 20, 2003
Fife
URL has been removed. Please refer to the below link as the Rules and Guidelines expressly forbid advertising (Point 6)

That's a bit harsh , Allan is only saying he has a new web-site which will surely be of interest to most people on the forum.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
From rule 6

"a single link and a brief description of a website is perfectly acceptable without penalty"

Seems like Alan's post fitted in with the rules however I suppose the Moderators have their own views.

If anyone is interested the link is also on BB and in the Links section of this site. The good news for Alan is that the removal of the link will probably make people more keen to view the site.

As they say there is no such thing as bad publicity.

A

Allan Blade

Hey,

Sorry all i didnt mean to break the rules.

seems like ive broke a rule each time i have posted here.

But thanks for the kind words about the site.

Regards, Allan blade

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE