New trailer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Just pulled the trigger on a new Ifor Williams trailer, I've gone for the lt85, with caged sides & full width loading ramp, I traded in my 2yr old caged 7x5 Paxton for it.
I'm excited, but no one else is, so posting on here to share my joy !.

Rob

grip

Forager
Nov 30, 2009
here and there
iam mate i have not long bought a gd84 with the loading ramp so i know your joy. How people survive without a trailer i just cant fathom the ability to move an 8x4 sheet of anything cant be overstated. Hope you have many happy towing miles ahead. Im sometimes up your neck of the woods round stickney/Boston area so ill keep me peepers peeled :)

Im sure you know but dont skimp on security they're a desirable item to tea leaves they'll stop at nowt to have them away

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Thanks gents, my wife isn't excited for some reason....I've got it for work(self employed gardener) so I can move my mowers chippers etc.. The Paxton was a great little trailer, but I was always worried about being near the weight limit with it, when doing tree's & hedges, as when you chip it, its easy to forget how much you've done & exceed the weight limit.

I was looking at the 84 grip, but the 85 allows me to put the mowers side by side, i'll be towing it with a sign written silver vivaro, so give me a wave !.

Rob

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Add a ridgepole & tarp and you have a nice little stealth caravan. :)

I suggested to my wife that when I ply line it, I could make a roof & we could sleep in it. Her reply was, " you can sleep in it, in the car park of the hotel I will be stopping in ". Guess that's a no then.
Going to cut the ply to fit it today, so I can chip into it.

Rob

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
I suggested to my wife that when I ply line it, I could make a roof & we could sleep in it. Her reply was, " you can sleep in it, in the car park of the hotel I will be stopping in ". Guess that's a no then.

emoticon-00140-rofl.gif

Reminds me of the old line...

'My wife's idea of roughing-it is no room service after 9pm.'

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE