New to the Site

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paddywacker

May 31, 2008
Dublin
Hey All,

Im new to the site. I have been looking at the site for quite a while now and I have just become a member.
A bit about me:
Im 27. Im from Dublin, Ireland. I've been in the scouts for 20 odd years. As you've guessed if im in that long I love being active and getting outdoors. I'd like to say I try anything that involves outdoors. I try and get wild camping in the Wicklow mountains every week even if its only for a night. I like my comforts so I usually stay in a small tent with one of my mates but Im looking at trying out a hammock. I got my eye on one of those fancy HH ones. Im a bit of a gear nut.. but I love trying to make my own stuff to. Im in the process of making a hobo stove and possibly carve my own cup and spoon. If I do, I'll try and post some pics. Though Im sure at this stage your all fed up of seeing those.
Its a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm sure I'll chat you again at some stage.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Hello & welcome to the site! Get yourself a comfy computer chair, cos this can become addictive.

As for the Hennessey Hammock, try one and you will never sleep on the floor again. I've been camping for over 20 years and loved every minute of it, then bought my HH and it has increased my comfort level no end! I've even got a spare, so that I can take either of my kids out with me and they love it too - to the point that I have to wake them up in the mornings!

ATB

Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE