New to the site & need help with a few things inc crabbing, beach casting in Norfolk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 15, 2012
Rotherham
Hello!!!! New to the site and in need of help with a few bits. In three weeks a friend and I are going kayaking, fishing and camping in Norfolk, hickling for seven days. Whilst there we will be starting in land and working our way east towards the coast between waxham sands holiday park and north wood to do a spot of beach casting. Has anyone fished from this area previously and how did you get on and is anything i need to be aware off? we also considered dropping a few lobster pots but have never done it before. Any ideas if the area is suitable and I do have the option to go out far from coast in my kayak if needed. Also and advice/info on the general area would be brilliant as we both haven't paddled this area before.

Thanks,

Jul 15, 2012
Rotherham
Hi Corso, I tried the link but only goes to the home page. If you know what the area is called you'd seen I'll have a look as do a bit of research. Cheers bud and thanks every one.

Ben

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Hi Corso, I tried the link but only goes to the home page. If you know what the area is called you'd seen I'll have a look as do a bit of research. Cheers bud and thanks every one.

Ben

my suggestion was to ask on BCUK's sister site which is much more water based in its discussions - didn't have a particular thread in mind I'm afraid

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi and welcome

My advice is contact the song of the paddle web site for help or go on the BCU web site. I live in Norfolk but other side of Norwich so can't help much

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE